Wellbeing Advice for Parents and Carers
We have produced an interactive PDF guide for parents and carers providing links to a wealth of resources to help support your children and yourselves during this time. You can access this by clicking the 'Help and Advice for Parents and Carers' banner below.
We hope these guides provide some help and entertainment during this period.
Key Safeguarding and Pastoral Care contact information:
- Emma Hassan, Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead & Child Protection Officer - 07706002677
- Yen Le, Head of Year 7 - 07526204133
- Alex Peppitt, Head of Year 8 - 07526204128
- Grace Galvin, Acting Head of Year 9 - 07526204125
- Moses Alemu, Head of Year 10 - 07526204122
- Taiwo Lijoka, Head of Year 11 - 07526204114
- Beth Davies, Head of 6th Form - 07526204148
- The safeguarding team are available every day to deal with any safeguarding issues as they arise. Please email email@example.com if you need to communicate directly with the safeguarding team.
SEND Support for Parents
Please click here to view advice SEND Support for parents.
Think U Know have put together a set of home activity packs across multiple age groups for supporting your child with their online safety at this time. Each fortnight they are releasing new packs with simple 15 minute activities you can do with your child. You can access the resources by clicking here.
For further information, please explore the rest of our COVID-19 provision pages, all linked below:
Coronavirus Advice and Updates
COVID-19 Information and Guidance
COVID-19 Safeguarding, Pastoral Care & Wellbeing
COVID-19 Years 11 & 13 Provision
Most of all keep safe, look after yourselves and your families and make sure you follow all the guidance from the Government about keeping healthy.
And remember that while school is physically closed, we are here to support you throughout this time.
Take care of yourselves.
The Department for Education has launched a new helpline to answer questions about COVID-19 related to education. Staff, parents and young people can contact the helpline as follows:
Phone: 0800 046 8687 (Opening hours: 8am to 6pm- Monday to Friday)