Applications for instrument lessons are now open online. You can apply by clicking here.
Per term (10 lessons of 30 minutes per week):
Free School Meal Students £100
All other students £125
Missed lessons due to a staff absence will be rescheduled, but lessons missed due to student absence will not.
Lessons are be paid for termly. The lessons must be paid for at the start of each term online via Wisepay. A notice period of half a term is required to cancel the lessons, please email email@example.com, otherwise full payment will be incurred.
INSTRUMENT LESSON GUIDELINES
1. Students can either provide their own instrument, or may be able to borrow one from the music department for a deposit of £50 where available
2. Students must be prepared to practise on their instrument, either at home, or by using practise rooms during school time.
3. Students are responsible for checking the timetable and turning up to lessons on time. A copy of the timetable will also be given.
4. If a student misses more than 3 lessons in a half term, parents will be contacted, and the student may be removed from the timetable.
5. Students should leave their instrument in the dedicated cupboard in the Music Department when at school
6. Students must take their instrument home on the day of the lesson - it is not advisable to leave them overnight.
7. Students will receive 10 lessons of 30 minutes each per term.